Am 02.08.19 um 10:56 schrieb Nuno Dias:
>  Hi,
>
>  Since two days ago I have this error, everytime I try to run amstatus
>
> amstatus: bad status on taper SHM-WRITE (taper): 16 at
> /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/Amanda/Status.pm line 935, <$fd> line
> 9210.
>
>  I can see that the amdump is still running, the taper process also
> running, and I see no errors in logs about the tape.
>
>  How I solve this issue? anyone knows?

I don't know but I also notice that the output of amstatus changed ... I
don't get any (perl) errors but the whole information around the taper
seems not to be updated.

A run over 5 tapes still shows "searching for a tape" while I can see
that it wrote to several tapes already (by looking at the tape inventory
and the fact it changed through tapes).

debian-9.9 here, amanda-3.5.1

Your error message also points to a line mentioning taper problems.