On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 18:19:21 +0000, Debra S Baddorf wrote:
> Is it worth trying to just remove the ???state???  file  (rename it to
> <yourname>.save  for instance)
> and letting amanda recreate it?

Hmmm, that's an intersting idea... though it seems (from reading the man
pages) that it might be possilbe to do this using the "amtape reset"
command rather than deleting the state file directly,

Chris, in the mean time, what to you get from the commands:

  amtape daily inventory

  amtape daily taper

(For now we'll just let it default to oldest.pm, until we fix the patch
for lexical.pm.)

Both the output to the terminal session an the log files will probably
be useful.

                                                Nathan

Nathan Stratton Treadway  -  natha...@ontko.com  -  Mid-Atlantic region
Ray Ontko & Co.  -  Software consulting services  -   http://www.ontko.com/
 GPG Key: http://www.ontko.com/~nathanst/gpg_key.txt   ID: 1023D/ECFB6239
 Key fingerprint = 6AD8 485E 20B9 5C71 231C  0C32 15F3 ADCD ECFB 6239