Am 18.12.20 um 20:03 schrieb Charles Curley:
Has anyone collected Amanda helper scripts? I see "Stefan G.
Weichinger" <s...@amanda.org> just posted Gene Heskett
<ghesk...@shentel.net>'s helper script on github.
https://github.com/stefangweichinger/amanda-helpers/blob/master/genes_helper.sh

I have my vtape builder script on my blog, and may yet post more.
http://charlescurley.com/blog/tag/amanda.html

Is anyone collecting these? I did not see anything obvious in a quick
peruse of the wiki. https://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/Main_Page

Well, the wiki is maintained by Betsol, I assume ...

My tiny amanda-helpers repo is just a starting point and suggestion, as I mentioned in that other thread.

It's kind of an invitation to share and contribute, yes, and with your permission I would like to add your script(s) as well.

We can discuss if all the scripts should be copied there or if a mix of scripts and a link collection also does the trick.

thanks for the feedback ;-)