I've been using the Zmanda Windows Client (ZWC) to
back up my two Windows Clients.  After several years
of working just fine, one has stopped working.
It is a Windows 7 laptop.  The other is a Windows 8
VirtualBox VM that continues to work fine.

The report error message is:

   planner: ERROR catwoman.jgcomp.com:  Server validation Failed.
   Please register server with client.

Registration on the client has had no effect.  Nor has reinstallation
of the dated ZWC software.

amcheck gives the same error message.

DNS is working on both client and amanda server.

What other settings might be out of whack?

Jon
--
Jon H. LaBadie                 j...@jgomp.com
 11226 South Shore Rd.          (703) 787-0688 (H)