At the end of amcheckdump and amrecover (if i recover the last file) i am
getting:
tar: Skipping to next header
/usr/bin/tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

Amrecover still restores every file as it should. This only happens when i have
encryption on.
Manual restores, with mbuffer -i $TAPE -s 1024k -b 2048 -L |
/etc/amanda/encrypt -d | tar -xf -, from the same tape backup does not give me
that warning.

Tried with /usr/bin/amencrypt-ossl, /usr/bin/amencrypt-simple and
amencrypt-ossl modified with aes-256-ctr -pbkdef2 and no padding (as ctr does
not need it) i.e. my /etc/amanda/encrypt.

Wondering if anyone else has gotten this and know what property i should set to
suppress this non-error.

Using amgtar, tar 1.34 and amanda 3.5.1.

--
Anton "exuvo" Olsson
   ex...@exuvo.se