Info for Solaris in specific ….

The Solaris 10 build needs a lot of downloads from "pkgutil", but folks may be
used to these distributed packages.

SUNWgcc SUNWhea SUNWlibstdcxx4 SUNWarc SUNWzlib SUNWlibm SUNWcsu SUNWlxml
SUNWgnu-gettext

SUNWgnome-common-devel SUNWgnome-common-devel-share SUNWgnome-base-libs
SUNWgnome-base-libs-devel

SUNWgnome-base-libs-devel-share SUNWlxsl SUNWgmake SUNWopenssl-include
SUNWgnutls-devel

SUNWlibgcrypt-devel SUNWsmbac SUNWsmbau

CSWlibtool CSWgmake CSWflex CSWbison CSWautoconf CSWautomake CSWcurl
CSWlibcurl-dev CSWlibssl1-0-0

CSWlibncurses5 CSWlibreadline_dev CSWdocbooksxsl CSWlibxsl CSWfakeroot CSWgit
CSWlibtool CSWswig

CSWgnuplot CSWmtx CSWpkgutil CSWbash CSWggrep CSWgsed

Solaris 11 requires (from a while ago??) at least these using “pkg install”
(maybe more likely to be installed already) and their depends:

gcc-c gnu-binutils gnu-gettext gnu-make gnu-m4 gnu-tar libtool

autoconf automake bison flex swig glib2 json-glib readline curl

openssl ncurses perl-common mtx libsmbclient gnuplot

CSWcoreutils CSWfindutils CSWbash CSWfakeroot CSWgmake

I haven’t de-installed everything CSW from Solaris 11, as their “pkgs” repos
have become much stronger over the last two years.

I’m pretty sure most of the above is correct.. at least to use fakeroot.

Confidentiality Notice | The information transmitted by this email is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email may contain
proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any use, review,
re-transmission, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance
upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.