is the default.

Anton "exuvo" Olsson
   ex...@exuvo.se

On 2022-05-06 12:29, Exuvo wrote:
Actually it might be related to the estimates. Try and see if it works if you use another estimate
mode like "estimate server" or "estimate calcsize".

Anton "exuvo" Olsson
   ex...@exuvo.se

On 2022-05-06 12:21, Exuvo wrote:
I have never used amsamba, i only use dd and tar type backups.
If you change my encryption script to write its arguments and errors to a file
it might be easier to see what is going wrong or if amsamba uses it differently
somehow.

echo "$@" > /tmp/encryptparams
/usr/bin/openssl enc -pbkdf2 -e -aes-256-ctr -salt -pass fd:3 3< "${PASSPHRASE}"
2> /tmp/encrypterrors

Anton "exuvo" Olsson
   ex...@exuvo.se