Am 24.08.21 um 17:38 schrieb Chris Hassell:
@Tobias:

We have a new version of the amsamba app that you can try.   We need
to get it out to get reviewed but it's nearly all changed.   We were
hoping to get a community build out ... but that keeps getting
delayed.

It's been refined and corrected in several ways.  We have seen
various versions of samba behave differently.  I  cannot say I saw
this below, though.

@Chris, could you pls share the updated amsamba-script asap?

My tests suggest that the issue with "[missing size line from sendbackup]" seems to come from amsamba, not from the encryption part.

Samba-4.15.7 on Debian 11.3 here.