Am 27.06.22 um 10:21 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
Am 03.06.22 um 09:13 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:

I now at last received credentials to that gcs storage bucket, so I can start to try ...

Does it make sense to somehow follow https://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/How_To:Backup_to_Amazon_S3 ?

I don't find anything mentioning Google Cloud in the Wiki.

*bump*

Still wondering.

Now with amanda-3.5.3 on github this might also bring updated code for the S3 stuff ... at least Chris told me back than that 3.5.2 would fix something related to my Google-Cloud-needs.

I have a gc-service-account key and two bucket names ... and I'd love to hook them up with amanda straight away.

Anyone already done that?

ps: built 3.5.3 deb packages today in a test VM