On 8/1/24 22:59, Robert Heller wrote:

At Fri, 2 Aug 2024 02:20:26 +0100 Jose M Calhariz
<jose.calha...@tecnico.ulisboa.pt> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 01, 2024 at 12:39:46AM -0400, Robert Heller wrote:

Any clue as to a "release date"?

The work is done and the new amanda 3.5.4 is on Debian for v13.  My
email of notice did not reach the mailing list.

I can give instructions on how to compile the packages for v12, but I
do not have computers for other CPUs than intel.

Yes, please do!

Can you add me to this loop with an eye toward making it run on a pi clone? I have at least an 8T NAS setup about half built, based on usb3.1 to sata-iii interfaces all plugged into a 7 port usb3.1 hub which in turn is plugged into a bpi-m5 which has all 4 native ports as usb3.1's. I have some older experience of adding a buildbot to an rpi4b, building both rt kernels linuxcnc needs and linuxcnc from master, which other than constructing the /etc/fstab didn't turn out to be so difficult. 500 mbyte/second speeds to/from storage can be achieved that way, making either of those projects in under an hour each. Currently envisioned as 4, 2T gigastone drives (taiwanese) and a 5th as holding disk. Finished, it will backup this machine, 4 linuxcnc installs, and at least 3 more 3d printers. Which is mixed intel and arm64 stuff.

Kind regards
Jose M Calhariz

At Tue, 23 Jul 2024 03:07:37 +0100 Jose M Calhariz