On 2012-02-24 14:25, Bart Cerneels wrote:

> src/core-impl/collections/db/ScanManager.cpp
> <http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/104049/#comment8805>
>
>     With such complex nested code readability is even more important. Please
> change the style to comply with HACKING/intro_and_style.txt
>

> src/core-impl/collections/db/ScanManager.cpp
> <http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/104049/#comment8806>
>
>     Commented out code should be removed.

As i mentioned, this is just a preview so i am not interested in code
style issues at this point. Are the actual changes to scanner logic
good and should i continue the work? If yes, next steps would be
implementing partial scan and deleting missing files from database.

Any ideas how to implement deletion are welcome. I'm not sure if it
should be done in amarok or scanner process.

--
Ville Ranki <ville.ra...@iki.fi>
http://www.iki.fi/~cos