On 29.04.2013 00:58, Matěj Laitl wrote:
On 24. 4. 2013 Konrad Zemek wrote:
      September 09 - 15:
          Implementing two-way synchronization for remaining importers.
      September 16 - 22:
          Ironing out bugs, writing remaining tests. Cushion period in
          case of delays.
      September 23 - 29: FINAL EVALUATION
          Ironing out bugs, writing remaining tests. Cushion period in
          case of delays. Submitting work for final evaluation
Please be aware of the fact that Sep 23 is the "firm pencils-down" date, so a
cushion week 23 - 29 is actually a bit late. As Sep 16 is the "suggested
pencils-down" date, it may have sense to target having all the work incl.
tests done by that date.

Oh, thanks for catching that! Indeed, I got a bit ahead of myself. I think that's the effect of "Tentative Timeline (in weekly intervals until 2 weeks after the end of GSoC)" section in KDE GSoC template; in this case, would it be two weeks after September 16 or September 23? I guess I can plan to finish up on soft goals after the firm pencils-down date. I'll "compress" the timeline later today.

[this year's GSoC seems about 3 weeks longer than previous ones, am I right?]

It's the first time I'm participating, can't help you on this. :-) I'm going to use this occasion to reply to your other email, as I don't think this deserves a separate message for itself:

Konrad, you may be actually more experienced programmer than many of us (e.g.
me, hehe), but we'd still love to show/teach you specifics of F/LOSS.

I'm eager to learn!

        Matěj

    Konrad