An upgrade of amavisd-new to version 2.3.1 breaks our notification
policy.  The old version had a simple patch to disable notifications of
mass mailing viruses.

 # } elsif (! defined($msginfo->sender_contact) ) {
 #   do_log(5,"do_virus: skip recip notifications for unk. senders");

In the newest version this part of the code is gone. Is there any way to
disable notifications of mass mailing viruses? Our users are getting
_hundreds_ of notifications daily and of course they blame their
sysadmin =)

Regards

/Lars