my memory usage goes up because of sa auto_white_list try clear auto_white_list

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 07:52:18PM +0100, Ed W wrote:
Does no one else have any suggestions on how to reduce memory usage, or
how to debug why Spamassassin seems to be gulping so much ram?

Not at the moment.  Actually, I was a bit shocked to see how much my
own RAM usage had gone up.  I think SA 3.0+ is much hungrier than 2.64
was.  However, I haven't had time to look into it further.

The usual suggestion for troubleshooting it is to start by unloading
all optional rulesets and get a baseline for "stock" SA, then start
adding them incrementally, so that you know how much RAM each ruleset
adds.

 -- Clifton

--
         Clifton Royston  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Tiki Technologies Lead Programmer/Software Architect