Dale,

> I have two iinstances of postfix running, all IP's are listed in
> mynetwork settings.
> May 29 02:08:50 daleenterprise.com /usr/bin/amavisd[282]: (00282-09)
> DENIED ACCESS from IP 10.1.100.11, policy bank ''

You need to add 10.1.100.11 to @inet_acl to allow access
to amavisd from this IP address, e.g.:

  @inet_acl = qw(127.0.0.1 10.1.100.11);

> While I see mentioned on the list that some are using two instances
> of amavisd-new, is it possible that amavisd-new can be defined to run
> on 2 pairs of ports in a single config file?

Yes.

> What I am getting at is the following:
>
> 10024,10025 and 10026,10027
>
> If received on port 10024, send on port 10025 if recieved on port
> 10026, send on port 10027

$inet_socket_port = [10024,10026];
$forward_method = 'smtp:*:*';
$notify_method = 'smtp:*:*';

See comments in amavisd.conf-sample.

If you want, you can now assign a separate policy bank
to port 10024 or 10026 if you need different settings,
but need not if both services can do with same settings.

> or can this only be achieved by using two
> separate config files?

No need. Your setup is pretty much straightforward.