Johan wrote:

> I understand that one is supposed to use @local_domains_maps to list the
> local delivery domains.

> Currently I use @local_domains_maps = (1); ,which works fine…

> But I would like to switch to something similar to this:
> @local_domains_maps = ( read_hash("/etc/postfix/amavis_listofdomains") );

> However, how should the format of the textfile be? I tried:
> Domain.com
> Domain2.com
> Domain3.com
> Etc…

> But it didn’t work as expected…  Any ideas?

> --
> JFØ

Here is someone with the same problem, see if you can find answers
here:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=amavis-user&m=111109820614111&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=amavis-user&m=111145227116436&w=2

@local_domains_maps = (
read_hash("/etc/postfix/amavis_listofdomains"),[".$mydomain"] );

make sure local_domains_acl is commented out.

You might also try revising entries:
.domain.com
.domain2.com
.domain3.com