Javier wrote:

> Hi again,

> I need to make amavisd to add on mails subject, some
> tags, for all mails the tag #Scanned# and for the
> posible spam ones the tag #SPAM#.

> I´ve read on the docs that this is done only by amavis
> and not by SA, i also read that i should play around
> with this settings:

> @local_domains_acl = ( ".$mydomain" );
> $sa_tag_level_deflt = 3.0;
> $sa_tag2_level_deflt = 6.31;
> $sa_kill_level_deflt = 6.31;

> This are actually my settings on amavisd.conf, but no
> tag is made to mails just i don´t know if this might
> be because missconfiguration or just because hit level
> isn´t high enough

> just an exmple of my logs when amavis receives a mail
> from a whitelisted sender:

> Jul 29 12:18:40 vida amavis[13583]: (13583-01) Passed
> CLEAN, [68.142.207.109] [200.122.13.153]
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> mail_id: mvEFgXgKxcPs, Hits: -, 2680 ms
                            ^^^^^
If your log_level had been set to 5, I think you would have found "bypassing of
spam checks requested" for this message a little further up in your log.
This recipient is probably listed in one of your @bypass_ settings.
Set your log level up when testing, it will give you a better idea of
what is happening.

BTW, I don't think there is a setting to place #SCANNED# in the Subject
line of every email.

In the header of the message, you may see something like:

# Add X-Virus-Scanned header field to mail?
# $X_HEADER_TAG = 'X-Virus-Scanned';    # (default: 'X-Virus-Scanned')

# Set to empty to add no header field   # (dafault "$myproduct_name at
$mydomain")
# $X_HEADER_LINE = "$myproduct_name at $mydomain";
# $X_HEADER_LINE = "by $myproduct_name using ClamAV at $mydomain";
# $X_HEADER_LINE = "$myproduct_name $myversion_id ($myversion_date) at
$mydomain";