On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 09:41:02AM +0200, Paolo Cravero as2594 wrote:

<snip>

> I also hacked into amavisd script and commented out unnecessary LDAP
> queries, that we will not need. I am now only checking for
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] . Lines involved are 2207
> to 2228 in my 2.3.1.
>
> Mark, would it be possible to add options in amavisd.conf to configure
> which queries should be done? So that unapplicable ones are skipped.

Some fairly major changes were made to the LDAP code for 2.3.2.
'(mail=%m)' is now expanded into '(|(mail=...)(mail=...)(mail=...))'
so only one query is done now for all the keys instead of one query
for each key. There were also changes in the error reporting,
reattempting of failed queries, addition of '%d' (domain token) in
the search base, etc.

--
He was so crooked you could use him to pull corks with.

Mike Hall,
System Admin - Rock Island Communications           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
System Admin - riverside.org, ssdd.org              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>