For what it's worth it looks like they may have "moved"... just got the
first batch of...

http://spaces.msn.com/members/GuadalupeSzekula/?H5=Best_offerings.coming!_T

So everybody may want to get a jump on adding a regex for that to your
rulesets :-)

Based on the general format of these URLs, how could you craft a regex that
would catch these specific ones, without penalizing people who legitimately
are emailing a uk.geocities or spaces.msn.com URL to someone.

they would seem to be in the format of
http://spaces.msn.com/members/<RANDOM NAME>/?<2 or 3 CHARACTERS>=<MORE
CHARACTERS>

http://uk.geocities.com/<RANDOM NAME>/?<2 or 3 CHARACTERS>=<MORE CHARACTERS>

So it would seem that regex to match the "caret'ed" bits above would be the
most likely means to that end?  Any regex geniuses out there? :)

Cheers,