tir, 06.09.2005 kl. 14.50 skrev Gregory Mokhin:

> I've got a mail server where mostly spam in Russian is coming. It
> never gets through SpamAssassin. There is nothing special in
> SpamAssassin rules to block it - it just works. Make sure if
> everything is fine with your installation and bayes database. If you
> need a bunch of Russian spam messages to train you bayes filters, let
> me know.
>
> I'd rather think that blocking based on only one rule is a bad idea.
> And I'm curious, saying that 'Russian' spam is more vicious than any
> other spam is, hmmm, your suggestions?..

Well, none of my users can read Cyrillic script, no user gets any
legitimate mail in Cyrillic script and Russian spammers don't care, they
just flood our systems. Either I block the networks (Postfix CIDR rules)
as I do for the rest of the world (including the US), or I filter on
header Subject content and mime header content. The latter is far and
away the least trouble to maintain ...

I don't run SpamAssassin, I run dspam and it gets the lot, maildrop
filters that into each user's quarantine directory, but we just don't
want to see it at all, it annoys us.

--Tonni

--
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]