"Matthew D. Sill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

Simone Marx wrote:

Simone,
It's easy, after each entry in the virtualusertable, add the following:
@domain                     error:5.7.1:550 USER-UNKNOWN

This will reject email during the smtp handshake, resulting in no
bounces.  Make sure that the @domain.com, which will match any user not
already defined, is the last entry for that domain.

Thank you Matt, but unfortunately the problem still remain...
I've verified that, even if I specify
virtusertable, use_cw_file & C. , sendmail-rx doesn't check for
any entry in virtusertable or aliases or real users.
If I remove the MAIL_HUB define in the .mc file, sendmail-rx will
begin to check if users exist, but doesn't send any mail to amavis...

Do you know how to check recipients before sending mails to MAIL_HUB or
SMART_HOST ?

Thanks,
Simone.

--
Cordiali Saluti.

 | Edinet - P.M.I. Solutions                    |
 | via P.Ferreri, 26 - Alassio (SV)             |
 | Telefono: 0182 - 47.15.19                    |
 | N. Verde:  800 - 90.46.14                    |