> ...The other problem, is I will assume you have these two
> addresses (among others) listed on a web page so your customers can
> click on them. They have been harvested by spam bots. The combination
> of these two problem guarantees you will get a ton of spam. You need
> to obfuscate the email addresses on your web page(s). ...

In my view obfuscation and hiding email addresses is not worth the trouble.
Spam needs to be fought for remaining addresses anyway. Obfuscating
addresses  like [EMAIL PROTECTED] may mean less response from potential
clients, and the addresses like hostmaster, postmaster, webmaster can't
be obfuscated at all. The RFC 2142 (Mailbox names for common services,
roles and functions) suggests that one should use addresses info, support,
sales, etc.