Mike Cisar wrote the following on 26/09/2005 16:19:
From what I understand (2nd or 3rdhand now) apparently DAG is concentrating
on FC3 and previous versions, but FC4 versions of all his packages are
available through the RPMForge project at rpmforge.net  Supposedly all the
same packages compiled from the same spec files, etc.  Seemed kind of odd
that Dag wouldn't put up a notice on his site, or make links to the home of
the FC4 packages... but hey, as long as they are available somewhere.

Cheers,

Mike <<<<<

Mike

I had thought of looking there, they currently have 2.3.2-1 rpm's

In a search I was unable to find any FC4 rpm's for 2.3.3 as they usually turn
up a while after the original release I thought it was time to look further.

Alan