Hello9 all,

I am running amavisd-new-2.3.2 with SA 3.04, protecting an MSEXCHANGE
server.

I am now getting some false positives whenever email from a certain
address is sent to an EXCHANGE account, it is blocked with the
following:
BAYES_99=3.5,
HTML_MESSAGE=0.001,
MISSING_SUBJECT=1.226,
MSGID_FROM_MTA_ID=1.723

After some reading, I have found some recommending that I submit the
actual bounced email to sa-learn, classifying it as ham. Well, I can't
do that because I don't have a copy.

What choices do I have?

And how can I prevent this problem in the future?

Is Maia-Mailguard the *ONLY* solution?

I would rather not *whitelist* as it seems like the wrong way to fix
this problem.

Thanks,
--
Dave Augustus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>