Tony Earnshaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-09-29 00:37]:
> Whatever, this isn't an Amavis question, but a Postfix question. Mail
> for non-existent users on your host or in your domain should never be
> accepted by your Postfix server, wherever the mail comes from, unless
> those users are explicitly listed in local_user_maps or
> virtual_mailbox_maps - or the 2 equivalent alias maps.

As I stated in my original message, this server is a backup MX for several
domains.  So, postfix is configured with the following:
relay_domains = hash:/etc/postfix/relay_table

Where relay_table contains the list of domains that I will relay mail to.

The problem is that amavis is quarantining these messages even though they
aren't listed in @local_domains_maps.

Shane

--
Shane Hickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Network/System Consultant
GPG KeyID: 777CBF3F