I've done a major rewrite again, daemonized the application, cleaned up the web interface.

I realize that I just added the auto cron create/delete routines but since some platforms were having issues with the cron jobs I decided to go a different route.

It's configurable and customizable, I currently include startup items for Darwin 7.x and 8.x (Mac OSX 10.3.x and 10.4.x), if you create something for your platform, please pass it along so it can be integrated into the build process making it easier for others.

Also, please examine the 'TODO' file, perhaps you can contribute in some way.

You can view it at:
http://www.daleenterprise.com/amavis-stats

You can download it from:
http://downloads.topicdesk.com/amavis_stats/amavis-stats-0.1.15.tar.gz