At 02:41 PM 10/25/2005, Craig Deal wrote:

I have not looked at the RFC's for this yet, but I will if this is possible. My examples were not accurate examples of what I wanted. It would look more like "X-ACS-Virus-Scanned:" and "X-ACS-Spam-Status:". The problem I have is that Domain-Key headers are confusing the mailbox filters. I'm not sure why yet, but it picks up "x-spam-status: yes" from the example header below. I thought if I could make my x-header's unique, this would eliminate any
possible problems in the future.

You can edit the amavisd program itself to change the name of the added headers.
The header names are not configurable in amavisd.conf

--
Noel Jones