Rocco wrote:

> Hello,

> with amavisd-new it is quite simple to avoid that all messages for one
> domain are not scanned for spam. But I'ld like that every message for one
> domain is scanned and that if one message is considered SPAM then it must be
> forwarded to a special mailbox.

> Someone can give me an hint?
> thanks,
> rocsca

If you are using this method to bypass spam checks for mail not addressed
to domains listed in /var/amavis/local_domains ('outbound' mail):

>> read_hash(\%local_domains, '/var/amavis/local_domains');

>> @bypass_spam_checks_maps =
>>      ( {map {$_ => !$local_domains{$_}} keys %local_domains}, 1);

Then I don't think you can select one that will not bypass spam checks
for mail addressed to recipients outside your local_domains. I'm
fairly sure you would have to discontinue this for all domains if you
want to scan 'outbound' mail. You would have to comment out the
@bypass lines, but you could keep the read_hash line.

For the quarantine, use spam_quarantine_to_maps in addition to
$spam_quarantine_to. Place something like this after
your $spam_quarantine_to setting:

@spam_quarantine_to_maps = (
  { '.example.com' => '[EMAIL PROTECTED]',  # this domain wants their own
    '.' => $spam_quarantine_to,  # for everybody else use a global default
  }
);