>>> "Johan Kooijman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/28/05 8:44 AM >>>
>Morning all,
>
>Quick question: I want to make the SA score for DNSBL a *LOT* higher. With
>SA you normally put those settings in local.cf, but how is that in
>combination with Amavisd-new? Put it in amavisd.conf ?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Best regards,
>Johan Kooijman

It's my understanding that amavis only overrides what score levels trigger spam
and spam kill thresholds but not the scores themselves.

The actual scores for each SA test are still controlled from SA via the
local.cf file, but these will only take effect after re-starting amavis.

If you are talking about tests run by amavis itself and not SA, then that is a
different matter.

Regards,

SteveC