Philipp,

> Now we got a new user having a multidrop-mailbox called [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> collecting all the mails vor domain.net. These mails (from [EMAIL PROTECTED])
> are fetched by fetchmail and then delivered locally to an MS Exchange
> Server

Using multidrop mailboxes is asking for trouble. Extracting the envelope
recipients from header is a guesswork and in most cases can not be done
reliably in all cases. See a section:
  THE USE AND ABUSE OF MULTIDROP MAILBOXES
in the fetchmail man page.

> Sending mails with a attached file (like jpg or pdf) the mail is delivered
> to the Exchange-User [EMAIL PROTECTED] and NOT the original user, stored in
> the X-Original-To and Delivered-To headers.
> Text-Only mails are working fine ...

There shouldn't be any difference between the two in how amavisd-new is
processing them. Look for the problem elsewhere.