Without providing more details I am unable to conclude your possible problems and solutions.

-- Dale

On Dec 16, 2005, at 05:24 , Ramdas Phutane wrote:

On 12/13/05, Ramdas Phutane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Group,

New bie here
I have installed the  amavis-stats-0.1.19 on my Linux server with
Amavisd-new 2.3.3 .
But I am not able to see the domain-wise graphs / stats.
--------------
The /usr/local/var/lib/amavis-stats/amavis-stats.* are getting updated properly. /usr/local/var/lib/amavis-stats/domain.com/amavis-stats.count 0 bytes
 /usr/local/var/lib/amavis-stats/domain.com/amavis-stats.seen 0 bytes
/usr/local/var/lib/amavis-stats/domain.com/amavis-stats.state 58 bytes

[EMAIL PROTECTED] #cat domain.com/amavis-stats.state
pos: 12378614
lastupdate: 1134474900
LC_TIME: C
spamsess:

Please forgive if I have missed any earlier posts.

Any one please help.
I am stuck with this problem.

In case I need to give more inputs please let me know
Thanx & Regards
Phutane