Rene,

> since I added 0.0.0.0 this in /usr/sbin/amavisd :
> @inet_acl = qw( 127.0.0.1 [::1] 0.0.0.0/0 10.15.4.0/24 );
> to fix the DENIED ACCESS from IP 0.0.0.0, policy bank ''
> that was causing amavisd to stuck and be very slow

Btw, I suggested to add 0.0.0.0 to the list (mask /32 is a default),
not 0.0.0.0/0, which allows anyone in. But this is now besides the point.

> iptables block everyting but the postfix server...

Ok, that fixes the security side.

> My log file is full of this :
>
> Dec 16 09:44:43 amavis[10166]: TIMING [total 5026 ms] - bdb-open: 5026
> (100%) 100, rundown: 0 (0%)100
> Dec 16 09:44:43 amavis[10161]: (10161-01) TROUBLE in process_request: Error
> writing a SMTP response to the socket: Broken pipe at (eval 38) line 813.
> Dec 16 09:44:43 amavis[10161]: (10161-01) Requesting process rundown after
> fatal error
> Dec 16 09:44:44 amavis[10155]: (10155-01) SMTP shutdown: Error writing a
> SMTP response to the socket: Bad file descriptor at (eval 38) line 813.

So it seems the 0.0.0.0 was just a red herring, the real issue is
somewhere deeper. Inability to write response back to the socket
indicates the client has already disconnected at this point in time.
Pehaps it has disconnected immediately, which could explain the
Net::Server's inability to obtain its IP address - client being already
disconnected at the time Net::Server tried to fetch a peer IP address
on a socket would result in seing an 'unspecified' IP address.

Collect the complete log of events at log level 5, pertaining to
one request (e.g. the 10161-01 above, use grep), along with the
Postfix log entries pertaining to this same connection.
It would not hurt to also collect a tcpdump of the tcp session.

This should explain whether the client (Postfix smtp service)
really disconnected immediately, or after a timeout, or did
some other event cause a tcp session to break, making amavisd
(and Net::Server) think the client disconnected. Perhaps some
firewall issue? Or a tcp protocol stack problem.