Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:43:16 -0600 (CST)
From: More Coupons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Fake User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Jamie, Here's more free coupons for your baby

... followed by the message body. There are no X-Spam-Level: headers, as there are from the other incoming server for any score above 1.0. For the record, messages quarantined for scoring above the kill level DO have X-Spam-Level: headers. I'm not sure whether to post the amavisd.conf from the filtering servers or the Postfix conf from the mailbox server. I have an 'sdiff -s' comparison of the two filtering servers' amavis.conf and spamassassin local.cf files.

The mailbox server's Postfix config is a fairly common smtpd -o content_filter=smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024 that returns via :10025. There is no header-rewriting configured into Postfix. I welcome any suggestions as to what would cause this and any specific requests for relevant info to help the cause. Thanks.

--
John Beamon
Systems Administrator