Hi,
I am running postfix 2.2.4 on Solaris 8 with amavisd-new.2.3.2,
SpamAssassin 3.1.0 and Clamav 0.8.7.1 as an AV/AS gateway to my main
email system. Since we are any ISP and we received thousands of SPAM
messages I want to report these messages to spamcop. I have gone through
the faq's on spamcop site and some docs on spamassassin site but still I
didn't get a clear idea how to configure this. Can any one guide me on
this.

Second question is that am using postfix to check the rbls, is it OK or
I need to check this in amavisd?

Thanks,
MJ