I'm in the midst of rewriting some PHP code for an amavisd-new utility and I'm looking for people who have some time they could devote to converting some small code to C.

I've delegated the majority / bulk of the work to myself but have a half dozen more small routines to convert and was wondering if I could obtain some assistance with them.

All interested parties please respond off list.

-- Dale