OOPS: wrong sender address taken the mail before! Retry:

Thanks Gary, i found the solution with your help :)

Gary V wrote:

>I'm not exactly clear on all points of your setup but
>maybe this would work (or at least give you one idea).

>check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/amavis_quarantine

>/etc/postfix/amavis_quarantine:
>192.168.1.15 FILTER smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10026

>in amavisd.conf:
>$inet_socket_port = [10024,10026];

Since both servers run standard Webserver/Mailserver environment, they
should communicate under each other using the same path as external
servers. Opening a second port with separate rules would be an oversized
solution.

>Then set up a policy bank. This will override amavisd-new's configured
>settings for any message received on port 10026.
>$interface_policy{'10026'} = 'QUARANTINE'; $policy_bank{'QUARANTINE'} =

>{  bypass_spam_checks_maps => [[qw( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )]],
> bypass_banned_checks_maps => [[qw( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )]],
> bypass_virus_checks_maps => [[qw( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )]],
> Gary V

And this was the moment where i registered:

Simple bypassing the spam-checks for my two quarantine accounts would
result in the right behaviour. No matter which source.

@bypass_spam_checks_acl  = qw( [EMAIL PROTECTED] );

Virus checks don't need to be bypassed since I don't deliver viruses in
the collector mailbox and therefore no scanner would catch anything.