I did a yum update on my system to update all packages on my fedora c3 server
and now amavis fails when I try to start it. I get a message that says
Unpackers code: Convert::UUlib version 1.05 required--this is only version
1.04 at (eval 47) line 17. Version 1.05 is installed on the server so I am not
sure why I get this error. If someone can point me in the right direction to
solve it I would be very grateful.

Bob Nelson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]