Hello,

Any help would be great.  I have been using the Amavisd software for quite
some time and have always had this issue as far as I can remember...

Say I have decided to blacklist an email such as [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If the nobody sends testone a message, it is rejected, and rightfully so.
However, if nobody sends [EMAIL PROTECTED] AND [EMAIL PROTECTED], both
messages make it through.

How can I fix this so that [EMAIL PROTECTED] does have the message rejected?
I did find this in the documentation.  Does this apply to what I am seeing
here?

I am currently using version:
$myversion_id = '2.3.2'; $myversion_date = '20050629';

Thank you,
John