-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary V
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:19 AM
To: amavis-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [AMaViS-user] Amavisd Lost Connection...

Gary wrote:

> I would also be inclined to  temporarily set:
> $max_requests = 5;
> simply to see if this has any effect (better, worse, not any).

and I would get amavisd-nanny up and running and observe it for a
while. See if you get "went away". Search the archives for
amavisd-nanny.

language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live
webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding
territory!