Hello,

Le Dimanche 9 Avril 2006 18:40, Luc de Louw a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Since the update to 2.4.0 I it looks like final_bad_header_destiny is
> ignored.
>
> I have $final_bad_header_destiny = D_PASS; but badh mail will be
> quarantined.
>
> A quick look to those quarantined mails shows that almost all of these
> emails are regular mails which should be delivered.

As you mentioned, the rule $final_bad_header_destiny = D_PASS; specifies these
mail are to be delivered. If you double check, they are effectively
delivered.

The new behaviour with the 2.4.0 release, is that you are notified.

This has been already discussed here :

http://www.mail-archive.com/amavis-user%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg04186.html

> Thanks for any hints

hth,