Nicolas,

> I found every time the same error in Postfix log when amavis is crashing,

Why don't you rather look at the amavisd log?

Increase the log level and see what is the last thing
amavisd is ding before a process crash.

> Now I'm running amavisd-new.2.3.3, clamv 0.88.1, SA 3.1.1 (no baye & auto
> learn for testing only) with  Perl 5.8.3 ...
> Have you even seen this sort of trouble ?

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#faq-gen

in particular search for entry:
  Manually run the 'amavisd-nanny' utility every once in a while

which mentions some of the more common reasons.