On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 02:07:46PM +1000, Rob Chanter wrote:

> I'd like to use amavisd-new (2.4.1) to selectively pass viruses by name
> through to selected mailboxes, without defining them as virus_lovers.

I notice that I don't actually have a question in there. Has anyone done
something similar, or could anyone recommend an approach for what I am trying to
do?

Even better, is this a reasonable feature request for the next version? I'm not
really comfortable with ClamAV's proposal to special-case phishing, and I think
this sort of policy application really belongs in the content-filter layer.

cheers
rob