Ekkehard wrote:

> Hi,

> I have a postfix + amavisd-new + LDAP Lookups setup.

> When I set amavisSpamQuarantineTo to something like
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] everything that exceedes
> amavisSpamKillLevel is sent to the quarantine.

> Now I'm trying to duplicate that setup and on this
> machine everything that exceedes amavisSpamKillLevel
> ist discarded regardless of the amavisSpamQuarantineTo
> setting.

> Could someone give me a hint what other settings can
> influence the quarantine behaviour?

> Thanks
>     Ekkehard

Have you changed the default?
#$spam_quarantine_method

Since you are using the + sign, check $recipient_delimiter
in both your MTA and amavisd-new (recipient_delimiter in Postfix).
The default setting in older versions of amavisd-new was '+'
but in newer versions it is undef (disabled). Temporarily raise
the $log_level in amavisd-new and see what it has to say when an
attempt is made to quarantine a message.

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html#quarantine