machine to the problem machine and changed the hostname section. When
running the daily mail/spam reports, one machine doesn't tag the mail as
spam:

While the other machine does:

INFO_TLD=0.813, IP_LINK_PLUS=1.047, MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR=0.276,
NO_REAL_NAME=0.55, NO_RELAYS=-0.001, NUMERIC_HTTP_ADDR=0.585,
URI_NOVOWEL=0.997]

Now whats really odd to me is that on rare occasions, the problem
machine will not tag my local mail as spam but overwhelmingly it does. I
have looked at the levels of all perl modules and they are the same. As
I stated earlier the amavisd.conf is identical, being copied from one
machine to the other. Finally, the local.cf associated with spamassassin
is identical on both machines.

Can anyone offer any insight into this problem?

Thanks to any and all who may be of assistance.

Cheers,

Gordon