Hi,
I've read 2.4.2 docs and past messages, but found not a real answer.

Is there a performance reason, future (un)support, cleaniness, ... to
switch from

"time_iso   char(16)      NOT NULL,"

"time_iso TIMESTAMP NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,"

??
I can't see a good reason, except for a more understandable DB
maintenance query. Since we're going to recreate the MySQL DB, I'd like
to pick the layout that is going to last longer...

Hints?
Paolo