Postsuper might work.  Hold, unhold, requeue. Maybe editing the qued
files and restarting.

As for perl, if on freebsd, try:
perl-after-upgrade -f

If not, try this:

rsync -avun /usr/local/lib/perl5/{old perl}/
/usr/local/lib/perl5/{newperl}
(note the slash after oldperl and missing slash after new perl)

Note the files it WOULD copy, then do it for real:

rsync -avun /usr/local/lib/perl5/{old perl}/
/usr/local/lib/perl5/{newperl}

Only copyies NEWER files.
--
Michael Scheidell, CTO