> -----8<-----
>  ### http://www.kaspersky.com/  (kav4mailservers)
>  ['KasperskyLab AVP - aveclient',
>
>['/usr/local/kav/bin/aveclient','/usr/local/share/kav/bin/aveclient',
>     '/opt/kav/5.5/kav4mailservers/bin/aveclient','aveclient'],
>    '-p /var/run/aveserver -s {}/*', [0,6,8],
>qr/\b(INFECTED|SUSPICION)\b/,
>    qr/(?:INFECTED|SUSPICION) (.+)/,
>  ],
> -----8<-----

That is good news, I hesitated updateing my KAV installations because I
feared the detection code would break.
BTW, in newer KAV workstation and mail packages I miss the Client-Server
binaries. Does anybody know if they are still provided with one of the
KAV products ?

>While we are at this point. It bothers us very much that some virusses
>are sent in password protected .ZIP files (.EXE is already BANNED at our
>site) with the password in a .GIF-image in de e-mail. There are voices
>over here to ban password protected .ZIP-files in e-mail.

You can do that already with amavis using *$banned_filename_re *patterns.

Yours,
Jakob Curdes