Volkan wrote:

> Hi,

> Despite I set my all $final_*_destiny settings to D_PASS, I still see
> "Blocked SPAM" messages in amavis.log output. This drives me into a very
> uncomfortable situation where I cannot see messages that get blocked.
> I'd very appreciated if anybody can help me to figure out the reason of
> that.

> Regards.

> P.S. I'm quite new in mail server administration, so please tell me if
>      you need any further information.

Yes, I believe it should say Passed SPAM, and you should get this
spam. You may find the mail in your quarantine. To find where
your quarantine is: What are $spam_quarantine_to, $QUARANTINEDIR
and $MYHOME set to?

What version of amavisd-new are you using? And what OS?

Are the $final_*_destiny settings in the file more than once? Are you
sure you are editing the file that amavisd-new is reading as its
conf file? You can test by placing a garbage line in the file and
reloading amavisd-new (amavisd reload), it should fail to shut down
and give an error if the conf file has an error in it:

use strict;
garbage # this should cause amavisd to bork
<...>

After getting rid of the garbage, reload amavisd in order to insure
it still runs.

Another way to insure spam passes is to set
$sa_kill_level_deflt to a value higher than any spam score you are
likely to receive:

$sa_kill_level_deflt = 9999;

Do you have any *final_destiny_by_ccat settings enabled? If so they
may be overriding your $final_*_destiny settings.