I'm working on writing an inhouse program to manage our Amavisd-new
quarantine, and wanted to be able to differentiate between a message that
amavisd-new had flagged as spam and a message that had been trained as
spam.

My question is pretty simple: after quarantine information has been stored
into the database, does Amavisd-new use any of that information anymore?
My thought was to change the content field to 'TS' once a message had been
specifically trained as spam, and 'TC' when it had been trained as
clean/valid.  Would this negatively affect the operation of Amavisd-new?

Thanks,
Mike Gaskins