Eddy wrote:

> Hi!

> I'm using amavisd-new 2.4.2 and it work perfectly.  Thanks  :-)

> I want to add some client IP address to my whitelist
> but cannot find the way to do it

> I know how to add the sender's email address but this is not what I want.
> I want to add the sender's server ip address to some whitelist so it won't be
> flagged by
> spamassassin 3.1.3

> Can you help ?

> Thanks,
> Eddy

Assuming you are using Postfix and a version of amavisd-new
that is not ancient, a policy bank is good for this.

smtpd_client_restrictions =
        check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/amavis_bypass

contents of /etc/postfix/amavis_bypass
(ip address of the client is listed here):
192.168.1.17 FILTER smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10026

Then in amavisd.conf:

# change existing setting:
$inet_socket_port = [10024, 10026];

$interface_policy{'10026'} = 'CLIENTBYPASS';

$policy_bank{'CLIENTBYPASS'} = {  # mail originating from trusted clients
  bypass_spam_checks_maps   => [1],  # don't spam-check
  bypass_banned_checks_maps => [1],  # don't banned-check
  final_spam_destiny   => D_PASS, # insure spam passes
  final_banned_destiny => D_PASS, # insure banned files pass
};